Monday, September 22, 2014

Website Featuring the Building

The travel section under the US News website is a popular destination for opinions and on discovering what to expect when one visits a certain building or city. It begins by praising the architecture and saying how one might feel as if they were trapped inside a whale. It goes on to say that all the +30,000 works of art are able to be seen in about an hours worth of time. Generally, it gives off a good impression of the museum for the visitor.

I would definitely agree with what US News had to say about the Milwaukee Art Museum and I don't doubt that the atmosphere is spectacular. The comparison to being trapped in a whale is bizarre since I don't understand how one could enjoy that. Also, the only way I can imagine seeing 30,000 pieces of art within an hour is if I was running around the entire museum. Even then, I don't think I'd be able to appreciate the art that is there.


"Milwaukee Art Museum." Reviews. Web. 22 Sept. 2014. <http://travel.usnews.com/Milwaukee_WI/Things_To_Do/Milwaukee_Art_Museum_62130/>.

No comments:

Post a Comment